At University Centre Grimsby we wish to make your time with us as enjoyable as possible. Below are some useful forms and guidance that you may need throughout your time with us.
- Induction feedback
- Mitigating circumstances (Institute Proforma, Teesside University Proforma) (Teesside University Long Extension)
- Plagiarism, Cheating and Unfair Means (Teesside Academic Misconduct)
- Guidance on supporting students with mental health difficulties
- Dissertation supervision: guidelines for staff, undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Personal development plans/progress review files and diagram
- Student representation
- Student Engagement
- Fitness to Study
- Interruption of Studies (Interruption of Studies Form)
- Admissions - Change of Programme of Study Form
- University of Hull Guide for Students on Collaborative Provision
The Grimsby Institute Group recognises that it has statutory and moral duty towards safeguarding the welfare of its learners - they should feel safe and will be supported if any concerns are raised. Learners can talk to one of the team about such things as bullying, accommodation problems, abuse (in any of its forms), self harm, or whatever may be a concern. They are there to help and can be approached easily.
Get more information about Safeguarding